Δευτέρα 6 Απριλίου 2015

Tutsi orphans



I am your brother please don't cut my throat
I am your sister please don't cut my throat
Let me live to see the sunrise
If you kill me now you have killed yourself
We truly are one
Let us live in peace
Let me live to see tomorrow

I saw a black angel,angel
standing by
writing poems in the sky

The black angel has come to tell us to set ourselves free
that was the only way it was going to be
That each one of us was the saviour if we wanted to be

The black angel looked into the sun
the sun turned blue
there was thunder
there was rain
lightning danced across the horizon
logs and flowers jumped up and down
the people danced in the streets
they had set themselved free

I saw a black angel standing by
writing poems in the sky

William Parker "Tutsi orphans"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου